Business Development Executive (Intern)
● Have relevant skills and interests.
● "Get things done” attitude.
● Are available for Part-Time / Full-Time in the office.
● Freshers Allowed with interest to learn Sales.
● Basic Tool Knowledge is a must for Microsoft Office Applications.
● Proactive and should be aware of Social Media.
● Perform Desk Research and eager to learn.
● Build relationships with prospective clients.
● Manage sales pipeline through E-Mail Marketing, WhatsApp and Text Messages.
● Manage sales pipeline.
● Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages. Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
● Knowledge of Quality Checking, Alignment, and Adjustment of Elements, finding Elements, Keyword Research, Pinterest Knowledge, etc.
● The basic idea of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and WhatsApp Post Creation for Multiple Platforms along with adaptations.
● Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
● Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
● Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
● Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
● Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
● Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
● Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
● Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
SALARY / REMUNERATION
● Travelling Allowance is added up to INR 3,500
● Incentives up to 20% of Revenue Generated.