Social Media /Digital Marketing (Intern)
● Have relevant skills and interests.
● "Get things done” attitude.
● Are available for Part-Time / Full-Time in the office.
● Freshers Allowed with interest to learn Digital Matrketing .
● Basic Tool Knowledge is a must for Microsoft Office Applications and Canva.
● Proactive and should be aware of Social Media.
● Eager to learn.
●The successful candidate should have a good understanding of social media, be passionate about researching and keeping up with new trends, and have a basic understanding of advertising.
●They will work closely with our design team to develop creative assets for use in social media campaigns.
●Create engaging social media content that resonates with our clients' target audiences.
●Research and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing.
●Monitor and analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
●Collaborate with our design team to develop creative assets for use in social media campaigns.
●Provide regular updates to our clients on the progress of their social media campaigns.
●Attend client meetings and present social media strategies and results.
SALARY / REMUNERATION
● Travelling Allowance is added up to INR 3,500
● Incentives up to 20% of Revenue Generated.